Aircond Installation Service
We are providing reliable and qualified aircond contractor for aircond installation service that you need when you have purchased a new aircond or moving it between different location.
Here is the cost of a standard aircond installation service in Malaysia, as well as the item and service details involved. It would vary depends on whichever system or type of aircond system you needed.
There are a few choices on the aircond systems available which include:
- Split system (Wall Unit): the most common type of aircond system, which consists of an (internal) head unit and (external) condenser/compressor. These are relatively affordable though coverage is on a per room basis.
- Central system (Cassette/Ceiling): these are integrated into your home’s ceiling and wall cavity, and are designed for whole-home heating & cooling. They are visually less intrusive than a split system but do cost more to purchase and install.
- Window units: referred to as a room air conditioner as well. It is the simplest form of an air conditioning system and is mounted on windows or walls. It is a single unit that is assembled in a casing where all the components are located.
- Portable units: portable air con units are versatile in that they can be placed anywhere with a plug/power outlet. They are however limited in their output and generally only suitable for a single room.
Whether you need a new aircond installation service or you are moving to a new location, we got your cover!
- Free up to 10ft of wiring, copper, insulation and water pipe.
- Gas refill (R22 Gas up to 20PSI)
- 30 days Workmanship Warranty
For latest model aircond price, please check with us.
For aircond installation service and additional parts charges, please refer to the below table.
**Note: Price is subject to change without prior notice.